MorganFranklin works with clients to develop and communicate defendable, results-oriented, performance-based budgets. We help agencies develop strategic plans, set goals, measure performance results, conduct gap analysis of projects, and report and communicate progress.
Our team is uniquely comprised of professionals with expertise in finance and accounting, risk management, business intelligence (BI) and data management, technology, and performance improvement. Such a broad range of skills is required to generate high-quality outcomes from budget and performance integration efforts.
Technology and data management best practices are fundamental aspects of our solutions. Through the use of BI and other reporting tools, we help agencies focus on key metrics, implement real-time program controls, and streamline data analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of budget and performance integration readiness
- Design and implementation of BPI frameworks
- Identification and analysis of underperforming programs
- Skills gap assessment and alignment
- Real-time program performance reporting and analysis
- Activity-based costing
- OMB reporting
Impact & Value
- Easily evaluate competing funding demands
- Accurately demonstrate performance
- Forecast expected results and resource needs
- Standardize reporting agency-wide
- Gain greater visibility of potential risks through financial and operational controls
- Build stronger case for continued program funding
Enabling Adoption During Shared Serviced Migration
Reduce Compliance Costs & Improve Federal Operations
Submit a request for proposal.