Case Study: U.S. agency seeks third-party performance monitoring of customer service operations
The client handles a large volume of customer contacts via telephone and needed assistance ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and quality of information given to its clients.
- Provided call monitoring services through the evaluation of recorded customer calls and analysis of trend data among national customer contact centers.
- Conducted mystery shopper calls to customer contact centers, ensuring accuracy of information provided to clients by representatives.
- Recommended improvements for call quality using proven industry techniques.
- Promoted greater accuracy and consistency of information provided to the general public on agency-related matters.
- Achieved contact center industry standardization in the area of customer quality, thereby aiding overall customer satisfaction.