Ken Merritt applies more than 20 years of experience in finance strategy and operations by combining his deep strategic business acumen and financial background to produce significant bottom-line results. He specializes in designing and executing finance transformation programs through people, process, technology, and data solutions. Ken has worked with some of the world's largest corporations, leading finance transformation initiatives within financial services and other industries. He is experienced in finance strategy and visioning, target operating models, performance management, external and management reporting, data management and governance, and software application best practices and implementations.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Ken served as Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting, designing and executing finance transformation programs for large banking and securities clients. Previously, he served at First Annapolis Consulting, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), and General Electric (GE).
"I sincerely enjoy assisting clients big and small with solving their most significant business challenges, and I have been fortunate to work with and learn from some of the smartest professionals in the marketplace. People relationships are one of my passions, and I am profoundly proud of outcomes that enable our teams to solve challenges in creative, inventive ways for our clients."
- Strategic Analysis
- Finance Transformation
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Process Re-engineering & Improvements
- Financial Modeling & Economic Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Program Design & Management
- Financial Services
- Mortgage & Banking
- Consumer Products
- Bachelor of Science: Accounting, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Master of Business Administration: Finance, Marketing, Management & Strategy, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management