Fred Hargrove focuses on enterprise information management (EIM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and enterprise performance management (EPM), applying more than 20 years of Big Four accounting, industry, and consulting experience. He specializes in optimizing processes, controls, technology, and data to resolve the challenges that impede organizations' financial and operational performance. Applying strong business and operational process expertise, Fred's work spans full life cycle technology projects and business process initiatives ranging from custom and packaged system implementations and customer relationship management (CRM) to financial reporting, budgeting, and planning.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Fred spent seven years in IBM's Business Consulting Services (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers) Financial Management Solutions practice, where he served as lead analyst on CRM system implementations, financial system migrations, and finance transformation projects.
"The key part of what I do is try to understand what is impeding a company's performance. If I can identify the root cause—whether it be a process, technology, data, or organizational issue or combination of issues—I can define the appropriate approach to resolve the challenge. I love solving complex business problems. I get tremendous satisfaction from collaborating with my clients to solve their challenges while demonstrating the value of our services."
- Enterprise Information Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Intelligence & Data Management
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Business Transformation
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Financial Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Products
- The People Side of Transformation
- Executive Insights: Optimizing Data Management in the Financial Services Industry
- Information Management | Process-Oriented BI: Navigating the Road of Continuous Improvement
- SearchDataManagement.com | Navigating the Data Management Lifecycle: End-to-End Info Management
- SearchDataManagement.com | Creating an Effective Enterprise Information Management Program
- Finance Transformation Challenges
- Bachelor of Arts: Accountancy, Bernard M. Baruch College of the City University of New York (CUNY)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – New York
- Project Management Professional (PMP)