Frank Landefeld helps clients build and execute strategies to modernize and innovate the technologies they employ. With more than 20 years of technology strategy, business and requirements analysis, and modernization experience, he serves clients around the world in a variety of industries and government through alignment of technology investments with mission execution and business needs.
Working across industries, Frank has executed complex technology advisory and consulting services for clients in North and South America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. He has deep experience planning and delivering IT strategy, technology modernization, enterprise applications selection and implementation, and CIO/CTO advisory services. Over the past decade, Frank has focused on serving the missions of the departments of Justice (DOJ) and Homeland Security (DHS) through delivery and leadership across numerous focused and large-scale transformation efforts for emergency management, cargo screening, maritime operations, transportation and border security, and intelligence information sharing.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Frank served as the lead for Strategic Technology & Innovation within Booz Allen Hamilton's Justice and Homeland Security practice. In that role, he provided leadership, subject matter expertise, program management, and career development for more than 100 people nationwide focused on enabling critical homeland security and law enforcement missions through the application of engineering and architecture disciplines. Previously, he served at Voxiva Inc., BearingPoint/KPMG, Blue Martini Software, and Oracle Corporation.
"In my role as a consultant, my purpose is to leverage my personal experiences and expertise—coupled with those of my outstanding colleagues at MorganFranklin and across industry—to introduce and execute practical and innovative solutions to the challenges faced by our commercial and government clients. Adding efficiency and effectiveness to the way that a business operates, increasing its bottom line, or enhancing the performance of an agency's mission is my goal with every client engagement."
- IT Strategy Development, Planning & Execution
- Technology Modernization & Governance
- CIO/CTO Advisory Services
- IT Portfolio Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Enterprise Architecture
- Process Engineering
- U.S. Federal Government
- Higher Education
- Commercial Retail
Memberships & Activities
- Government Technology & Services Coalition (GTSC), Member
- Project Management Institute (PMI), Member
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Washington Metro Area Chapter, Member
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA) Financial Systems & Technology, Committee Member
- National Brain Tumor Society, Volunteer
- Bachelor of Science: Mathematics with concentration in Computer Information Systems, Wingate University
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)