Ron Morgan was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors at MorganFranklin Consulting in July 2014. After co-founding MorganFranklin in 1998, Ron led all aspects of the firm’s consulting practice, including practice management, business development, client service, and personnel development. He also served as Chief Financial Officer from 1998 to 2004, and he has worked closely with the executive leadership team to shape the company’s strategy and long-term vision. In May 2013, Ron transitioned from his executive role to become board chairman and advisor, focusing on building the company’s brand and developing its people and client relationships.
Through his 21 years of professional experience in public accounting and industry, Ron gained expertise in internal and external audit, accounting operations, and financial reporting, including SEC compliance, internal controls, and business processes and systems. His specialties include working with large multinational businesses and addressing the complex financial and business issues encountered by global organizations.
Prior to forming MorganFranklin, Ron served as Director of Financial Compliance at Concert Communications, where he oversaw the external and internal audit process and numerous controls-related initiatives for a $7 billion joint venture between AT&T and British Telecommunications (BT). He also spent five years in public accounting at PricewaterhouseCoopers and Aronson & Company performing financial audits of private and public corporations and nonprofit organizations.
"MorganFranklin excels in complex environments when time is of the essence and the results are critical to organizations. Our experts enjoy sizing up complex challenges, helping clients decide on the right course of action, and delivering solutions against those challenges. In short, our teams are motivated by the challenge of climbing the mountain in front of them and obtaining complete satisfaction when they reach the summit. Whenever a project is truly complex, MorganFranklin has the confidence and unique ability to tap into a pool of diverse professionals who integrate into a cohesive team and deliver unmatched results."
- Washington Post | Washington Business Hall of Fame Inductions
- Pamela's Punch | 27th Annual Washington Business Hall of Fame Celebrates the Best (and Next) in Business
- ExecutiveBiz | Executive Spotlight: Ron Morgan on MorganFranklin’s National Security Solutions Sale to SRA
- ACG National Capital Blog | ACG National Capital Shines on Ron Morgan
- ACG National Capital Blog | Inorganic Growth Activity Expected to Rise
Memberships & Activities
- Penn State Smeal College of Business Board of Visitors, Board Member
- Junior Achievement of Greater Washington, Board of Directors & Executive Committee
- The Greater Washington Business Hall of Fame Gala, Chairman, 2014
- Economic Club of Washington, D.C., Member
- Financial Executives International (FEI), Member
- HEROES, Inc., Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) National Capital Chapter, Past Board of Directors Member
- ACG National Capital Chapter, President, 2012 – 2013
- Bachelor of Science: Accounting, Pennsylvania State University